Monday, October 4, 2010

Morning :)) Our Weekend

This morning I thought I'd give a quick update on our weekend. I turned 41 on Sat. Richard and I have been working at our church to paint a scripture on the wall behind the pulpit and also painting the church logo and service times on the front window. It took us a few days to get it all done and I felt bad that he had to hang with me for so long while I painted but...that is our life these days. Then, we had our Eudorafest and Richard, Addi, Levi and I watched Bailey march in the parade. She was so funny. She left her flute at school so she was pretending to play the flute she was holding because it was a broken one she had at home. So we kept texting her asking her if that was a fake flute she was holding.

She's the second one in..next to the boy.


We also helped babysit some twin girls for our pastor and his wife so they could attend the Nascar race and do the opening prayer. That evening we attended a cookout with family and friends at my sisters house. Sunday we went to church early and set up for a picnic after the service. We had to set the food tables up in front of the church so we could watch them during the service because last Easter the food was set out back and some drifters stole everything. LOL And finally, we wrapped up our Sunday with Bailey playing mud volleyball. Yuck! LOL

Bailey on the left

Bailey and Aaron her prom date who's just a good friend.


This week I plan on getting back to the camper work and finishing it up. I hoped to do it a few weeks ago but life got in the way. Richard is doing quite a bit better since his accident and is feeling like his mind is starting to open up and return some. I've noticed that he's doing a few more tasks on his own and doesn't seem so dependent on me for everything! I love this man so much and it thrills me to see him fighting so hard to regain himself. My goals this week are to work on the camper, finish writing my papers for certification and get ready for an upcoming birth in early November and one in December. I could use some prayer this week if you think of me that I can get these things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment