Thursday, September 23, 2010

I've Had to Start Over :)

I goofed and locked myself out of my blog by changing the email address for my account. This would have been alright except for the fact that I accidentally added an "s" to my email address.

It should have been
Adoptlivingstone@aol.com but I typed in Adoptlivingstones@aol.com. There is no such account with aol and aol will not let me make one with that many letters.

So... then, the blogger reset and sent an email to be verified to the non-existing account... that I can not access.
I was so upset and tried all day long to figure out how to contact Google blogger but there is no actual on-line help that does not cost a pretty penny.

So, I decided to start a new blog and link the old blog to it.
Hope this does not mess everyone up.
t.

Here is the old blog for anyone who would like to view it.

http://waringembryoadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/


If you were following before and would like to continue, you will have to click the follow button again on this new blog.

Thanks for understanding
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment